عباس الابيض
07-27-2012, 06:18 PM
THE TREATMENT
12 Noon
Stop eating all solid food

6.30 pm
Stop drinking all fluids

7.00 pm
Using a measuring device, pour ¼ cup (four tablespoonfuls) of olive oil and drink it.
Follow immediately with one or two tablespoonfuls of lemon juice.
Lie down and relax.
Repeat this every 15 minutes. Sit up, swallow it and lie down again. If possible, have someone else bring them to you.
Relax, read or watch television.
Repeat the exact dosage every 15 minutes until you have swallowed all of the pint of olive oil. If there is any lemon juice left, drink it all.
It is now probably 10.00 or 10.30 pm

Remember, if you have terrible nausea or vomiting sensations, use the peppermint oil in the olive oil, or chase the olive oil with a small amount of V8 or pineapple juice, until you can resume taking the plain olive oil and lemon juice.

While you are taking the olive oil and lemon juice, if it gets hard to swallow, take a little more time between doses. Try 20 minutes between doses, or 25 minutes. Try to swallow all of the oil and lemon juice. If you are too nauseated to get it all down, take as much as you possibly can.

You have finished the olive oil and lemon juice. Now go to bed and do your best to go to sleep. Lie on your right side. This position speeds up the process of the olive oil entering the gall bladder to act as a lubricant. This, along with the softening action of the lemon juice, will help to free the stones more easily and readily from the gall bladder. Stay in bed and forget everything until the urge to go the toilet comes.

That was really quite simple, wasn't it?

About 2.00 or 3.00 am you'll probably wake up with the unmistakeable urge to go to the toilet. It may not happen. For some, it doesn't happen until 11am the next day. If your first bowel movement is at 2.00 or 3.00 am you will probably have no stones in it, but you'll want to check to be sure.

When you have the first bowel movement after the treatment, you'll use the pitcher of water and the paint stirring stick to wash the fecal material through the net. Pour water gently and use the stick to separate the stones from the fecal material. The fecal material will be runny and wash through the net.

You can use the index card, folded in half, as a makeshift shovel. Place the stones in the jar and screw the lid on. You may want to show your stones to some people. Many will be amazed, but some will still be unbelievers. You certainly want to keep your stones for a while to remind yourself that it was all worth while. After a few days they will dissolve (because of the lemon juice and oil). If you want to keep them for an indefinite period, store them in your freezer with a label - GALL STONES. DON'T' EAT!!!!

You may notice green objects and maybe greenish liquid excrement in the toilet bowel. Those are small gall stones. Some gall stones may be dissolved by the treatment.

Dr Lewis found that 1% of people failed to pass gall stones. If you are one of these 1%, don't be disappointed. In some individuals, the powerful action of the lemon juice causes the stones to dissolve before they are passed out of the body. IF you have only greenish liquid bowel movements, the treatment has been effective.

Notice any increase in vitality that usually follows the treatment.

Remember, optimum efficiency in the human body can only occur if all our God-given parts are working properly.

Some people (including doctors) will say that your gall stones are not gall stones but fecal matter. To quote from Dr Lewis:
"To clarify the situation and eliminate such questions, I sent a sample of gall stones to a medical analysis lab run by a Ph.D. who heads up the Science Department at Texas Woman's University in Denton. He ran the necessary tests…
His analysis of the stone sample I sent was 91% cholesterol and the rest was bile salts, water and inert ingredients. In other words, the sample had the chemical contents of gall stones. And the report clearly states it was gall stones".

FOLLOW UP
Take supplements to help your body to heal, including vitamins A,B,C,E and minerals especially magnesium and potassium. Also methionine, choline, inositol and lecithin. And whatever else your body tells you it needs.

Stop eating deep-fried foods and any oils other than those that are cold pressed. Stop eating microwaved food.
Drink 2 litres of good water a day (not distilled water - the energy has been changed).
SUCCESS STORIES FROM THE BOOK
"I had my gall bladder removed three years ago, but now I seem to have the same symptoms as I had before the operation: Nausea, gas, poor digestion, pain and general run-down condition. After taking your gallstone removal treatment, I got rid of TWO CUPS of stones!" (This woman began to feel better immediately after and went to work the next day). Mrs N. Richardson, Texas

"I feel fine, but to encourage my wife to take the treatment (since she needed it so badly) I decided to go ahead and do it myself. I didn't realize just how good I COULD feel." Mr C.N. Texas

"In the past eight months, I've done the gall bladder flush four times, each time passing progressively larger stones. I was really packed! … The pain in my stomach and esophagus is gone."

"About two weeks after taking the gall bladder treatment I noticed that my skin condition had greatly improved. This is the first time in thirty years that my skin has not looked like a teenager with acne. The acne and skin blemishes are gone and my digestion had improved so much that I no longer have to take digestive aids." Mr C.K. Texas

"I passed a cupful of stones - four stones were the size of prunes… The next day I had so much energy, I felt like a new person. I told my doctor, but he didn't believe me, that it could be done". Mrs M.C. Texas

"I feel so much better (after the treatment) that anything you suggest would be worthwhile if it would make me feel this good". Mrs M.A. Texas

"Ten of the stones that I passed were the size of a penny. My energy level is easier to maintain and now I get by on 6 hours sleep without fatigue". Mr J.F. Texas

"For more years than I care to remember, I have had trouble with constipation. I could not have a bowel movement without taking something….In a 25 year period, I had 66 rectal operations. At one point, my digestion became so difficult with gas attacks and sour bile creating much distress that I relied heavily on antacids to relieve the problem…. I passed approximately 100 gall stones ranging from pea size to quarter size … The stones ranged in color from the red and tan … to green and quite a number of black gall stones. I have carefully adhered to the follow-up treatment. My overall health has greatly improved thanks to this gall bladder treatment and my strick adherence to these guidelines. Most amazingly, my bowels are
functioning in a normal manner now!" J.B.R. Texas

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/Are_You_Stoned.asp

همسة2009
07-30-2012, 03:32 PM
جزاكم الله خيرا
بس ياريت الترجمة للموضوع علشان الكل يستفيد

مسافر
01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v6cZbmxRyYE/TKKsjPEl8JI/AAAAAAAABIQ/5D1FZ8u7zkw/s1600/chamomile.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v6cZbmxRyYE/TKKstZgqGSI/AAAAAAAABIU/wM1S-KODQqw/s320/Chamomile-Fields-Shampoo.jpg

شاي البابونج (http://forum.rjeem.com/f351.html) له شهرة واسعة في إذابة حصوات المرارة، وفي وقت قصير نسبيا.

وفي تجربة قد تمت في الواقع، وفيها تم وضع عدد 2 من الحصى التي أخذت من المرارة بعد عملية استئصال لها، ووضعت في كأس من شاي البابونج، وفي اليوم التالي وجد أن تلك الحصى قد تمزقت إلي أربعة أجزاء، وبعد 5 أيام قد تحولت تلك الحصى إلي رمل، وفي خلال 10 أيام وجد أن ذلك الرمل قد أذيب بالكامل في شاي البابونج.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v6cZbmxRyYE/TKKvEvXOhUI/AAAAAAAABIk/IQr7-S18N14/s400/chamomile%202.jpg