المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شكوى من سيدة كويتية تحمل الجنسية البريطانية الى الملك عبدالله بن الحسين ملك الاردن

أمير الدهاء
12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]
الى الديوان الملكي الاردني : نرجو توصيل هذه الشكوى من سيدة كويتية تحمل الجنسية البريطانية الى الملك عبدالله[/

FONT]

December 15 2009

تلقت عرب تايمز طلبا من سيدة كويتية الاصل مقيمة في لندن وعملت لعدة سنوات في السفارة الاردنية في بريطانيا بتوصيل رسالة ( شكوى ) وتظلم كتبتها للملك عبدالله الثاني وحال موظفون كبار دون وصول الشكوى اليه بل وهددوها ان هي حاولت الكتابة اليه خاصة بعد ان علمت ان الملك هو الوحيد القادر على انصافها شريطة ان تنجح هي في توصيل الشكوى اليه

عرب تايمز تنشر فيما يلي الشكوى باللغتين الانجليزية والعربية على امل ان تصل الى الملك او الى بعض المقربين منه ... اولا تلبية لطلب السيدة الكويتية الاصل الانجليزية الجنسية التي استجارت بعرب تايمز فقط لتوصيل الرسالة .... وثانيا : لان عرب تايمز تأمل ان ينتصر الملك لهذه السيدة ( الام ) والموظفة السابقة في السفارة الاردنية في لندن خاصة وان بعض الوثائق التي بعثت بها الينا مقرونة بالرسالة ( الشكوى ) تشير الى انها صاحبة حق وان جهات اردنية عليا ومتنفذة تضرب بسيف الملك ... دون علم الملك فيما يبدو

المحرر

In the name of God, the most Merciful, the most passionate

King of the Hashim kingdom of Jordan

King Abdullah Ibn Alhussein

Peace, God's Mercy and blessings be upon your majesty

I am sending you my deep appreciation and great respect for your kind attention that I would like to bring to my case
We all have known as one of the great kings of this world , a man with true leadership , and trustworthy

I have all the trust on you to bring justice to my case as you have been known for your great thought of humanity and justice
I have inherited few valuable manners from both of my late parents. Both of my parents have been greatly thought after in my community and society

Unfortunately, life was not easy on me as I lost both of them .Father had toughen me up and taught me never to give up in such a situation , to respect and be respected , and to love and be loved

Your Majesty , you had experienced loosing one of your parents and I do not have to explain any farther
Here came my destiny work with Brig . Gen Thaher Tarawneh at the Military office of the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan . I had no choice but to work as I have lost my late dear husband after a long battle with cancer . I was and still the bread maker for my humble
home. I was all alone and still alone parent for my dear sweet heart my big man my little son

Brig.Gen Tarawneh tortured me by abusing me sexually , verbally , and last but not least mentally which is the worst way Amman could use against another human being never mind alone week woman like myself . I had to suffer in silent and that is the worst your Majesty . He used everybody in that office against me from soldiers to high ranked officers in that Attache' . I am still wandering what was all this for ? and what have I done to deserve that

I had no choice but to report him to the Diplomatic police and the high authority in the UK. After few minutes of my reporting him to the authority , Talal Alkofahy head of the intelligent at the Jordanian Defence office contacted me by phone. He requested in the name of the King that in your Majesty to drop the case and your wishes to treat the situation as secret and to resolve it within the Jordanian authority . Also, he had mentioned your request in return for this great favour to return back to work and to accept compensation for the abuse that I have been through

Alkoufahy had given your orders to the Assistance attache' Zaid Negresh to grant me week paid holiday until the Jordanian authority deal with this situation and sending Thaher Tarawneh back to Jordan

Nothing of the above mentioned has happened except the paid week holiday . Few weeks latter , Issam Abdulraouf Rawabdeh from the Royal court , who introduced himself as your Legal consultant . He made the situation even worse for me and asked me to accept your
majesty Private invitation to visit Jordan and to resolve the situation

I had asked for the tickets and the place where we are going to stay in Amman and he replayed "you purchase them and on arrival we will refund you with the expenses ".I found it strange and unfortunately believed him and flew with my poor little son for the time given by himself to meet with your majesty
Both Alkhofahy and Rawabdeh sent me your great gratitude for the big unforgettable favour I have done for both Jordan and Jordanian nation

On my arrival to Amman there no one from the Royal court to expect me as Rawabdeh had mentioned and himself but friend from the respectable Jordanian family Almajaly whom I have informed of what is going on and that I will be visiting Amman
Almajaly felt so sorry for me and specially my child and warned me of Issam

We made phone call to issam mobile who informed me his apologies and that he is in Syria in especially argent visit in behalf of the Royal Hashimite court and that he will expect me on the appointment arranged with your majesty . My suspicion has raised and I was so scared of tomorrow

As I expected after my arrival disaster , at the gate of Ragadan palace I was informed that there was no appointment was there for me . I collapsed and made my way to the British Embassy in Amman . The British Embassy who reported my complaint was in shock for the way I and my son got treated by Issam rawabdeh and made sure that I and my son return home safely . Issam was so scared and sent to the hotel where I have stayed one of the royal staff to apologies called Jamal Alsabaheen who then I knew he comes from the same village Issam comes from and that is named Ir bed

Issam Rawabdeh is criminal where he played the worst conniving role in my case .He had no Mercy in is heart for child and woman like me . He caused me to go through Avery difficult financial situation . I made formal complaint straight after my return to the UK to Bassem Awadallah of what has happened and from that day till the day he left , he kept asking me for letters of complaint addressed to your Majesty

And after all this , here comes the hero Brig. Gen Mohammad Al Qaraleh who took the same steps and policies Tarawneh had used to abuse me but this time verbally and mentally . In fact , Al Qaraleh was worse by using his own children in addition to the office staff to swore , spelt , and disrespect me

I have photo of his son with knife trying to hit me with it after spitting and swearing at me For the respect of his young age and my believe that he has no guilt upon him but to blame that father of him , I will not show his photo and if your majesty need it i will be very pleased to send it

Most of the staff at the M.O.D office in London obied their boss AlQaraleh with all thanks to their attitude and their abuse. It is only fairer to mention and shame these officers
The hero

Ibrahim Khrisat Medical Officer
Ghazi Al Fawaz who promised revolution and to comet crime if I would be granted anything from The Hashimite Royal Family of Jordan
Abdullah Alassaf Intelligent Officer who apologies for his attitude and asked for my forgiveness as he does not wish God to burnish him for the harm and heart he caused me and that he was paying the orders of Tarawneh
Khalid Alsoud use to be Clark at the office and I believe that he always worked for the Price Faisal . This man would comet any crime to reach his goals as I no him very well where I spent along awful year in the same office
Najeeb Ha nah This man is the joker of the attache, double face layer who has got Chip in his shoulder about Muslims and hatred that could cause a war among in tier army After year and half that went so slow and better , Al Qaraleh gave up and decide to annoy me but in anew different way and that to employ Secretary

He forced me to train the woman who is in hear late fifties and who is suppose to be an ex secretary of the top ambassadors like the Japanese ambassador and the UAE ambassador .She does not have any idea about the job not even filling the TX9 forms and calculating the Petrol refund . These are the simplest jobs that Secretary or Clark at any embassy could do

Al Qalareh then dismissed me with no advance warning , where I believe that in any Embassy person should be given 3 warnings and reasons of dismissal but nothing like o that was given to me Due to the jurisdiction at the UK court as I was working in Embassy , the claim could not be go to hearing
Amer Alfayes the head of the protocol has threatened to contact person back home at the royal court and to sort me out because he believe that I am using false identity and belonging myself to false family

That was told to Avery dear friend of main who tried to support me by trying contacting your Majesty in Jordan . And I am saying to Mr Alfayez that there is no cat never mind Mr Faisal at my Royal Court who would listen to your pathetic allegations

Mr Nasser Allowzy is not any better than Basim Awadalah as he also asked for letter and many other ones as I have nothing to do but to write to Allowzy beek
Few weeks ago the new pathetic attache made false allegation to the police accusing me of calling him names. Now the police in the UK would not arrest any body without proof and as there is no Truth found the allegation where found false . I never met this human being in or outside the UK

My lawyer lately made letter requesting your king assistance in this matter . Copy is enclosed Your majesty , I like to leave my case in your kind hand and for you to bring justice to my case

Arab Lady
Asa lam alykom warahmat Allah Wa Barakatoh

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

و به نستعين

جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني

سيدي ملك الاردن رعاك الله و سدد خطاك و حفظ شعبك الاصيل

اتوجه الى مقامك العالي بشكوى من امراه عربية لا حول لها و لا قوة و انا كلي ثقة بشهامتك و وقوفك بجانب العدل و الانسانية ففي نهاية المطاف نحن جميعا مسلمين و موالين لسيدنا محمد اشرف المرسلين و اله عليه و اله الف الصلواة و التحية و السلام

كان والدي رجل مواقف و له مكانة في عموم الشعب من اطفال الى شيوخ و كذلك والدتي رحمهم الله الاثنين. ورثة منهم الادب و العلم و حب الناس من غير طبقيات و الاهم من كل ذلك ا لكرامة والايمان في الدفاع عن الحق و هذا كنز لا يفنى

دوام الحال من المحال فكان لي النصيب الاوفر من الحرمان منهم فاليتم مصيبة جلالتكم فانت لك من اليتم تجربة . لا يحس بالنار الا الذي يواطيهه كما يقال . جاء مصيري المحتوم للعمل لدي الملحفية العسكرية الاردنية في لندن بعد و وفاة زوجي فقد رزقني الله بقرة عيني طفلي و بذلك القية على عاتقي مسؤولية كبيرة لا جبل يحتملها . كان و لا زال يجب علي توفير لقمة العيش و سيدي انت اعلم بغلاء لندن . عملت لدي ظاهر الطراونة الذي عاملني بكل قسوة و اجرامز ممن محاولة التحرش و الضرب و السب و القذف و تحريض العاملين في الملحقية ضدي من جنود الى ضباط

قمت بابلاغ الشرطة الدبلوماسية في يوم الحادث و بعد دقائق قام طلال الكوفحي بالاتصال و الاعتذار باسم جلالتكم و التحدث باسم مقامكم العالي بطلب الغاء القضية ضد الطراونة و طلب ابقائي بالعمل و قبولي مساعدة مادية من جلالتكم لحفظ اسم الاردن دوليا و سمعة الجيش. قام الكوفحي مشكورا باعطاء امر الى مساعد الملحقية زيد نقرش بابعادي عن عين الطراونة الجبان و اعطائي اجازة لمدة اسبوع حتى يتم ابعاد الطراونة من لندن و والوفاء بالوعود التى اشارة لها بامر من جلالتكم. كل الو عود لم توفى و الذي زاد الظلم ظلمات تدخل المجرم عصام عبدالرؤوف الروابدة الذي قدم نفسه المستشار القانوني الخاص لجلالتكم . استدرجني الى عمان و طفلي و هناك لم يكن موعد مسبق مع جلالتكم و بذلك تدخلت السفارة البريطانية مشكورة في عمان بعد هلعي و طفلي من بوابة قصر رغدان الى مقر السفارة . عصام قام بابشع

دور من الطراونة فليس عنده نقطة غيرة او رحمة في قلبه على اضعف الخلق طفل و امراءة . استدرجني الى عمان بحجة انهاء الموضوع بطلب منك و اعطائي هبة من هبات ال هاشم التي لا تخفى على العالم . الضائقة المادية التي سببها لي عصام لا تنسى فكنت اود زيارة الاردن في ظروف ارقى و احسن من ذلك . عائلة المجالي لحسن الحظ استقبلوني و عصام الكاذب كان في سوريا كما ادعى في عمل خاص للديوان . الشك اكلني و تحذيرات الناس منه

صور الحجوزات مرفقة. كتبت بشكوى الى باسم عوض الله رئيس الديوان انذاك فطلب الف مرة ارسال اوراق و تفاصيل الى يوم ما مشى من الديوان و كذلك وعوده و اكرر باسمك . بعد المرور بجميع انواع الاذلال و التعذيب النفسي و الذهني و الكلامي جاء البطل محمد القرالة الذي مثى على خطى الطراونة و بجدارة . و كملها باستخدام اولاده حفظم الله بالسب و الفذف و البثق و ما اشبه ذلك

ابنه مالك محمد القرالة الذي لا يتعدى السبع سنوات جاء بسكين بعد السب و البثق اراد ضربي بالسكين و لكن صابط من بني حسن لا اريد ذكز اسمه ذكره الله بكل خير اوقفه . لدي الصورة و لكن احتراما و تقديرا لصغر سنه لن انشر صورته فهو طفل ليس له ذنب . اذا اردت جلالتكم

الد ليل فسوف ارسلها اليك

و لا انسى ابدا تحريضه (محمد القرالة ) الملحقية ضدي و خاصة الضباط التالية اسماءهم و طبعا قاموا مشكورين بسماع اوامر القرالة جزاهم الله على اعمالهم ما يستحقون

1- بلا متحدي الاول اسما ابراهيم خريسات.ضابط طبي

2- غازي الفواز الذي توعد بعمل مجزرة لو ان كان لي نصيب من مكارم ال هاشم . ضابط مشتريات

3- عبدالله العساف. ضابط استخبارات و قام بطلب السماح بحجة انه ليس بيده شيء سوى اطاعة الامر و كان الملحق يمشي وراه بعصى.

4- خالد السعود . اجرم من انسان مثله مافي

4-نجيب حنا. كله حقد على الاسلام لعنة الله عليك و ملقب بجوكر الملحقية لكونه ابو وجهين

5- امجد بيك المساعد الحالي ايضا

بعد سنة و نصف السنة قام القرالة باحضار سكرتيرة و امرني بتدريبها فكيف تكون سكرتيرة و تحتاج تدريب و لكن ليس باليد حيلة و قام بعد 4 شهور من تدريبي لها قام القرالة بطردي و انهاء خدمتي تعسفيا

لكون مفر عملي كان سفارة , تم حفظ القضية لاسباب الحصاناة الدبلوماسية و مرفق اسباب الحفض من القاضي . تدخلة صديقة عزيزة على قلبي لالهاء الموضوع بمحادثة مع رئيس البروتيكول عامر الفايز و بدوره قام بالتهديد و الوعيد بالابلاغ رجل يدعى فيصل في ديوان بلدي العامر و لكن لا يوجد فيصل و لا هرة في ديواني العامر سيسمعك يا عامر و افتتراءاتك باني اقوم بانتحال شخصيات . شخصيتي عاجبتني جدا جدا .قل كل ما تريد فيا جبل ما يهدك ريح فكل محتال له حيلة فاليحتال . معالي رئيس الديوان الحالي ناصر اللوزي قام بنفس افعال عوض الله و المعين الله عز و جل . السفيرة لم تفتح الباب و كانها شاهد زور لا تقوم بواجباتها للاسف فلو دخلت من بداية الموضوع فما وصل الحال بي لهذا الامر

الملحق الحالي قام بتفديم شكوى ضدي كذبا بالسب و القذف عليه و سجلت ضده في الشرطة

قامت مؤخرا محامتي في بريطانيا بارسال رسالة لجلالتكم لتدخل في هذه القضية الانسانية . و مرفق صورة من الرسالة

و الله لو كنت جبلا كنت لم اطيق ما مررت به

اترك رسالتي بين اياديك و كلي ثقة بجلالتكم
مواطنة عربيه